Denim Jacket Patches

April 21, 2017
Last year I treated myself to a beautiful Levi denim jacket. I've been putting super cute pins on the top pockets, and loving how awesome it looks with outfits. I had been thinking for a while I would like to sew some patches on it, just a couple though, I didn't want it overloaded.

I specifically picked four lovely patches out for it a little while ago, but I had never got around to sewing them on. With the weather getting a bit warmer, and hopes that I can get my denim jacket out again growing higher, I decided to get my ass in gear and finally sew them all one. I just went for two on the front and one on each arm just now. Though I am still considering a massive back patch.

Patch jacket

Patch jacket

Patch jacket

Patch jacket

Patch jacket

Patch jacket

Patch jacket

Patch jacket

These are all iron-on patches but I chose to sew them on, so if I ever wanted to change them I haven't ruined my lovely jacket.

I also sewed this awesome Return of the Living Dead patch on Donald's jacket while I was at it. Patch suppliers are listed below.

Patch jacket

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.