New Year's Resolutions

January 01, 2017
Let's look at 2016's list, and see what I managed to tick off.

I've never completed a whole set of resolutions, and I try not to get too bothered about that, because I always have a good shot at the whole list, and I'm always getting my craft on, and that's really the point of the whole thing!
  1. Clear as many free and purchased craft kits as possible. 
  2. Make all the things I've bought supplies for but am yet to make.
  3. Keep adding to my embroidery duvet.
  4. Make things from my huge collection of craft books. 
  5. Craft for Ivy.  
I didn't complete any of them fully, though there were only a couple that could be "finished" anyway. I'm sad I only did one piece for my embroidery duvet, but I feel I made a good whack at the rest of them, so I'm quite happy. I tend to like the resolutions that are worded a bit more openly, so I don't need to feel too bad at the end of the year, as it's just as good to make progress towards something as it is to completely finish it.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.