The kit was really easy to make, as you got a little polystyrene ball, and just had to glue the pom-poms to it, pop the ribbon on, and you were done.
However, my tacky glue would not work at all! The pom-poms kept falling off, so I decided to use my hot glue gun instead. Now, this did work brilliantly, as they stuck quickly and stayed on, but I did realise about halfway through that I was just melting the polystyrene ball underneath. Whoops!
Never mind though eh, because it worked and it looks super cute!
So I have added this little cutie to the madness that is our Christmas tree! We are definitely running out of room!
This project is a step towards completing my New Year's List. You can check out my progress here.
- Clear as many free and purchased craft kits as possible.