Christmas Presents - My Family

December 30, 2016
Next up on the Christmas list we have my side of the family, which is my Gran, Aunt and Uncle.

This year I decide to make some mug cozies, using one of the patterns I used for Donald's family last year.

I used this mug cozy pattern by Crochet N Play Designs for all three cozies, as it was super easy to work up last year. I did however have to add a few extra rows to my Gran's cozy, as her mug was a slightly different shape, and needed a little more coverage. I did the little extra bit with the same colour as the detail, as it gave it a little more contrast.

I decorated my Gran's one with the little heart detail I used on the mug cozies last year, however for my Aunt and Uncle's I decided to decorate them with their initials, which I created using The Moogly Crochet Alphabet.

Crochet mug cozies

Crochet mug cozies

Crochet mug cozies

Crochet mug cozies

Crochet mug cozies

Crochet mug cozies

Crochet mug cozies

Crochet mug cozies

Crochet mug cozies

I also added a homemade little gift tag to each mug to explain what the cozies actually were, as I knew I wouldn't be there when my family opened them!

Crochet mug cozies

Crochet mug cozies

Yarn Used:
  • Patons Wool Aran:
    • Merlot.
  • Caron Simply Soft:
    • Blue Mint.
    • Orchid.
    • Robin's Egg.
  • Stylecraft Special Aran:
    • Graphite.
    • Magenta.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.