Friday, 28 October 2016

Decoupage Bat

Yay, Halloween is almost here! I love Halloween so much, and now we actually have a house and the space to do it, it's nice to be able to actually decorate the house a little bit for Halloween.

This year I picked up a couple of wee bits to add to my Halloween collection, and this is the first one, a wee decoupage bat.

I got this from Hobbycraft, along with some cute Halloween print decoupage papers to cover him in, which are super cute. As well as these ghost print ones, I got another pack of bat print and stripey ones, which I'll have to find something else for.

Decoupage bat

Decoupage bat

Decoupage bat

And here he is hanging in the hall with a couple of other bits and pieces in our hall. Please excuse the poor lighting in my super dark hall! Even daylight doesn't really help with photos out here!

Decoupage bat

Decoupage bat

I actually forgot how quick decoupage is, though you do have to wait for all the glue to dry to see if you've missed any bits, so it sometimes means a second attempt to get it completely covered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment