Sunday, 26 June 2016

Wedding Smashbook

I am totally ashamed at how long this has taken me to finish, but I have finally completed my wedding Smashbook.

It was all going quite well before the wedding happened. I managed pages on the hen night and the engagement party no problem, but once the wedding hit, I had so many bits and pieces to stick into it, it got a bit overwhelming and I just sort of...didn't do it!

I think being at a wedding last weekend spurred me to get my ass in gear and actually finish it. I mean I even had all the photos I wanted to use printed off and everything, I had no excuse!

So if you don't want to see about 40 pictures of my Smashbook, turn back now, because here it goes!

I actually left a lot of the pages blank or left little bits of them blank at least, because Smashbooks always have lovely patterned paper underneath (which I usually don't mind covering up) but there were so many lovely designs, I decided to keep a few of them peeking through. 

Apologies if you can't read a lot of the stuff I've written too! I thought double page photos were better (so there weren't double) and also my writing is tiny! 

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

Wedding scrapbook

0 comments:

Post a Comment