Smashbook Update

So I haven't looked at my Smashbook since March apparently, but I noticed my folder was really full the other day, so I thought I would have a massive scrapbooking session. It turns out I had enough to fill it! So that's my Smashbook officially done!

I still have my wedding Smashbook to finish, which I printed off a whole bunch of photos for recently, so I'm hoping to tick that off too.

In terms of normal scrapbooking, I have two options to go with. I have a notebook which I've been trying to more casually journal with, but with spending so much time Smashbooking, I've not added to that since June last year. So I'm hoping to get back into that more, and do it more often rather than saving up huge amount for it. That was the way I used to scrapbook; writing bits and pieces, drawing, snipping things out of magazines, writing lists, etc, but I wanted something more formal. Well now I've tried something more formal I think it will be fun to go back to a more casual approach, and I have loads of other notebooks to use up!

My other option is Project Life, which my mum bought me loads of awesome supplies for last Christmas, but I didn't want to start until my Smashbook was done. I think I'll use Project Life to track Mini Morrison, as I'll probably have loads of stuff related to them I want to save. I did buy a baby book for them, but I think a cute scrapbook would be awesome too, and I can keep it going until they're older.

So, here's the final chunk of my Smashbook updates! There are quite a lot of photos, as I had loads of stuff saved up.

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook

Smashbook

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

Smashbook snaps

So that's it done! Look how huge it is!

Smashbook

Whoops! And I've finish my title page, so my Smashbook spans about 3.5 years! Holy cow!

Smashbook

This project is a step towards completing my New Year's List for 2015. You can check out my progress here.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.