Friday, 6 November 2015

Baby Cardigan and Hat

I know this blog is usually just me showing off things I've made, but today I'm going to show off something my mum made for our baby, whose arrival is fast approaching!

My mum is also very crafty, though perhaps doesn't do it quite as much as I do, but she sews, cross stitches, knits, and crochets, so a little handmade gift for the baby was pretty much a given.

She decided to knit them a cute little baby cardigan and hat set. She knew I was doing a lot of crocheting for the baby with my blankets, and also I'm definitely not skilled enough to be knitting up little garments just yet (see my The Shining hat post for proof of that one!).

This was knitting in newborn size, so hopefully our baby doesn't end up giant! I'll just let you marvel at how neat it is with lots of photos now!

Baby knitting

Baby knitting

Baby knitting

Baby knitting

Baby knitting

I'm very jealous of how beautiful this turned out, and it will definitely be going into my hospital bag so our baby can wear it home, and hopefully catch the crafting bug early!

0 comments:

Post a Comment