Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Bathroom perler beads

I've been wanting to make some more perler beads for our bathroom since we moved into our new house. With a bigger window, there was more space to display some lovely perler creations. I had a few ideas pinned, it was just a matter of actually sitting down and making them. All our current bathroom perler beads are either Mario doing something bathroom related, or something ocean related, so I went with those themes and made a couple more additions.

Perler beads

Pattern for Jaws can be found here.

Perler beads

Pattern for Peach can be found here.

Perler beads

How cool does our window look now? I'll still keeping my eye out for more bathroom related Mario patterns though, as those are just the best.

Now we have a house, we also have a downstairs bathroom too. It used to be peach and boring, but Donald decided to decorate it Star Wars style.

Star Wars bathroom

While I was doing some perler bead research I thought how cool it would be to have some little Star Wars cuties on the bathroom door, to advertise it as the Start Wars bathroom.

Perler beads

Pattern for Yoda can be found here.

Perler beads

Pattern for Ewok can be found here.

Perler beads

Pattern for It's a Trap sign can be found here.

I could have covered the whole door in perler creations but I went with these three as they were my favourite/show-cased some the cutest characters.

Perler beads

Perler beads

I stuck them to the bathroom door using those clean remove sticky tab things, so hopefully they'll hold but also be easy to take off when we need to.

2 comments:

  1. Cute and such a great idea! I'm cautious about making art for the bathroom because I'm concerned about the humidity ruining things - but perler beads are such a perfect material to use! Totally going to make some now and brighten up my boring bathroom! ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yeah I have a couple of stitchy things which can get a bit steamy, but perler beads are just fab!

    ReplyDelete