Draw Once a Month - July

July 26, 2015
Well, this has been a bit of a break eh? My rubbish blogging schedule over the past couple of months has meant my list of New Year's Resolutions has slipped quite a bit, but I'm going to see how many I can still make a dent in, or even tick off, before the end of the year.

I sense next year with a new baby in the house, I probably won't have time to make a massive list, but I hope to still be able to craft where I can, and then blog when I finish things, and not stick to too much of a schedule (sort of what I've been doing for the past few months anyway).

This month I decided to draw something spooky, and went with Sam from the movie Trick R Treat. He's so cute! Here's a link to the original drawing.



Trick r Treat drawing

Aww so cute, apart from like...all the blood!

This project is a step towards completing my New Year's List for 2015. You can check out my progress here.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.