Friday, 19 June 2015

Muppets Wedding Cross Stitch

In May I had two wedding a week apart, so there was a lot of crafting between us moving house! I had picked this pattern for my derby friends Kirk and Griz pretty soon after they said they were engaged. They had mentioned they were thinking of having this song from The Muppets movie somewhere in their wedding, and I found this while browsing geeky wedding cross stitch on Etsy. It actually turned out on the day this was the song that played as they walked out after getting married, so I was super happy with my choice.


Wedding cross stitch

Wedding cross stitch

Wedding cross stitch

Wedding cross stitch

Wedding cross stitch

Wedding cross stitch

Wedding cross stitch

You can get the pattern for this piece from notsomodernmillie on Etsy, and I can't say enough good things about it. It was so easy to work with, and super easy to customise it with the right date and initials. I love love love a cross stitch with no backstich, and this just looked so lovely when it was done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment