Boba Fett Keyring

June 24, 2015
Phew, I have literally only been crafting for other people lately! It was my friend Kirk's birthday at the start of June, and as he's a massive Star Wars and Bobba Fett fan, I decided to make him a plushie keyring.

I used this free quilting template as a template for the keyring. Check out the series, it's for a Lego Star Wars quilt and I really wish I could make the whole thing.

Boba Fett keyring

Boba Fett keyring

Boba Fett keyring

The only addition I made was stitching the yellow stripes on his helmet. I then stuffed him and added some purple ribbon with a keyring clip to the top. He turned out pretty awesome I have to say, and only took about an hour from start to finish, so great if you need to whip up a gift in not a lot of time.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.