Sausage Dog

February 22, 2015
This month I cracked out my sewing machine to make the little sausage dog plushie kit I got free in Mollie Makes. Two birds one stone eh?

After having a rake through the magazine to find the instruction to make him, I couldn't find any, but I figured that was because it's pretty much just a case of stitching him up (either that or I'm stupid ha ha!).

So here he is, he was super fast to stitch together.

Sausage dog plush

Sausage dog plush

After I stuffed him, I stitched his butt up with the smallest stitch possible so it was neat as I wasn't sure my hand stitching would do it justice.

Sausage dog plush

And here he is, hanging out on the shelf with some other random things I've made!

Sausage dog plush

This project is a step towards completing my New Year's List for 2015. You can check out my progress here.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.