Pretty Glitzy Shoe Clips

February 20, 2015
I was on a bit of a free kit streak this week and actually did two in the same night. The second of these was the pretty glitzy shoe clips kits which came free in Mollie Makes.

I've wanted to make myself some shoe clips for a little while now, but never had the clip on backing to make them, so I was pretty keen to make this kit.

I sometimes feel I just get a mental block when it comes to some of the Mollie Makes free kit instructions. Like I just cannot get them to work! With this kit I could not get my netting to form a circle like shown in the picture. I tired about 10 times before I settled on the bow shape it was forming natrually.

Shoes clips

Shoes clips

Shoes clips

Bows or circles I think these are super cute. I am in love with those green gems in the middle too. I would love to make myself a pom pom pair of these, so I'll maybe have to track down some more clip on backs.

This project is a step towards completing my New Year's List for 2015. You can check out my progress here.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.