So one of my New Year's list items is to start and embroider a whole double duvet cover. Madness? Yes! But I thought it would be super fun.
This month I've only done one pattern, but I'm just happy I've started it! Now that I've got it going, hopefully I'll pick it up whenever I'm at a lose end.
So this is my tiny dent in this massive project, some jelly beans! The pattern is a free one from Wild Olive, and it's super cute. I did this one all in backstitch (with some french knot eyes) as it as my first one, but I aim to branch out stitch-wise with future patterns.
I started in the top corner of the duvet, and man this is going to take a lot of work! Look how tiny the finished pattern looks, even when the duvet is folded to roughly pillowcase size.
This is literally going to take forever, but look how many awesome patterns I'll be able to squeeze in there! So exciting!
This project is a step towards completing my New Year's List for 2015. You can check out my progress here.