Draw Once a Month - January

January 30, 2015
In a bid to do more lovely big drawings, one of my New Years' goals was to draw something once I a month. This month I was so excited about doing it, that I drew two things! Go me!

First up we have Sally from A Nightmare Before Christmas. She's done in watercolour paints and sketchy pencils. You can check out the original image here.

Drawings

Next up is this super creepy drawing of Slenderman. I did all of him using my posh sketching set, so used a mixture of pencils, charcoal, graphite and other messy things. Again, you can see original image is here.

Drawings

I'm not super good at making up things to draw, so I usually end up copying things I find on the Internet. I've always been more of a cartoon drawer anyway, though my mum did get me some lovely nature books last year, so I do want to draw lots of bugs and flowers and things, as I'm not too bad at them either.

I'm just excited that I spent a couple of evenings drawing, and also got to crack into some sexy drawing supplies which I hadn't used yet. I'm really looking forward to making the time for drawing more often!

This project is a step towards completing my New Year's List for 2015. You can check out my progress here.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.