Christmas Pressies!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! I'm a big Christmas fan, and had a lovely festive period. Getting and giving presents is super fun, team with all the food and fun times, it's just great! I made a lot of pressies for people this year, but before I show them off in the next few posts, I thought I would give you all a peek at the lovely crafty pressies I received this year! I can't wait to get cracking on them!

First up, my mum bought me a whole load of amazing Project Life stuff! I've been lusting over this stuff for ages, but it was really hard to get in the UK for ages, but now Hobbycraft and Amazon seem to stock a lot of the range. I'm really excited to give this a shot after I've filled up my Smashbook!

Christmas pressies

Christmas pressies

My mum also got me this huge loom bands set! I know they're probably for kids, but I kept seeing some amazing patterns on Pinterest, and I really wanted to give them a go! Look at all those colours! I'm super excited to give these a go and see if I can master them.

Christmas pressies

I also got a cute little hedgehog ornament kit, who will probably end up on our Christmas tree next year, and some lovely stationery.

Christmas pressies

Donald also bought me these amazing colouring books, which he got from sweetgeek on Etsy. He got me a Princess Bride one and a Mystery Science Theatre 3000 one. They are so cute, I can't wait to colour them in!

Christmas pressies

I also got this super cute Gingerbread man tree ornament kit and a little doggie pin cushion from our friends Kirk and Griz. I will feel bad sticking pins in this wee guy though! Look at his face!

Christmas presents

And finally, some amazing crafty books. I literally want to make everything from the Adventure Time one!

Christmas pressies

I hope Santa was good to everyone else too! My crafty list for this year just got a little longer!

4 comments:

  1. Oooo, you got some lovely gifts! I want *all* of those books! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Adventure Time one is particularly amazing! I would defo get it, I want to make everything in it, it's all so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was about to say that I got all my Project Life stuff from Hobbycraft. I want to get a small binder though rather than the 12x12 sheets as I just don't feel like I have enough to fill them (If you can help me and want the 12x12 inserts that I have maybe we can come up with a swap or plan or something)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cool! Well I won't be using it till I finish my Smashbook off so I'll let you know! I've never tried anything to big before either so I'll need to see how it goes ha ha! Hopefully I have enough stuff to fill the pages!

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.