Friday, 23 January 2015

Christmas Card Set

Yup it's January, and I just made something for next Christmas! What! Clearing out my free kits means there will be some quite premature Christmas crafting, but I thought these little guys were so cute I decided to give them a go last week when I was taking something to my mum's to craft.

This is a free kit from Cross Stitcher way back in 2012 (proving I definitely need to clear out my free kits and pronto!) and makes three different little Christmas cards.


Christmas cards

Christmas cards

Christmas cards

Christmas cards

Theses guys are so cute, and I'm in love with the green thread, the bows, and the cute little bells. It may be early, but it's good to know I'll have at least some handmade cards on the go for next year. I also love how the Cross Stitcher kits let you pop your name on the back, so people know it's handmade.

Christmas cards

This project is a step towards completing my New Year's List for 2015. You can check out my progress here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment