Sunday, 21 December 2014

Mollie Makes Crochet Collar Kit

Man I have been doing a lot of crochet lately! I thought this kit would be quite easy due my recent success, but boy was I wrong!

I sat and made this free kit on evening at my mum's, and after a couple of attempts I "finished". This is what it looked like.

Crochet necklace

Crochet necklace

I was not happy! It just looked rubbish. A couple of days later I decided to give it another bash after watching this video from the Mollie Makes team.


Crochet collar attempt two

Crochet collar attempt two

Crochet collar attempt two

Much better, I'm sure you'll agree! So it took two shots, but I finally got a lovely lace collar (and to be honest, I prefer pink anyway!).

2 comments:

  1. Good on you for trying again! The pink collar really does look lovely ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah I liked it so much I had to make one that actually looked nice!

    ReplyDelete