Embroidered Tea Towels

December 07, 2014
Another gift for some of my friends, but this time for a housewarming! My friends Matt and Jeni just moved into a flat they just bought and did up together, and we went over for a lovely housewarming party. I decided to give them something super practical, tea towels, with a little craft twist.


Embroidered tea towels

Embroidered tea towels

Embroidered tea towels

Embroidered tea towels

Embroidered tea towels

Embroidered tea towels

Embroidered tea towels

Embroidered tea towels

Embroidered tea towels

Embroidered tea towels

I used the Kitchen Krazy patterns from Sublime Stitching, which I bought a little while ago in a kitchen bundle I still need to make for myself!

2 comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.