Sunday, 28 December 2014

Crochet Beard

Much like my crochet brain slug, I recently decided to crochet myself a little something to go with a fancy dress outfit. My friend Julie's birthday party theme was to come dressed as something she liked. I decided to go as her husband...who has a beard. I've seen loads of patterns for knitted and crocheted beards, and always thought, why on earth! But now I have a reason.

Crochet beard

Crochet beard

Crochet beard

Crochet beard

I used this really easy and free pattern to crochet up my beard. It was super quick to make, and I love the squishy feel of the bubbly stitch.

2 comments:

  1. You look great in a beard ;) I've been meaning to make a knitted beard with helmet, I love these things so much. There's no such thing as too many beards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha thank you! It's actually super warm, I should brave it and wear it out in the winter!

    ReplyDelete