Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Sketch a Day 2014 Update (August, September and October)

Man it's been a while since I've done one of these posts! I've still been going strong and drawing every day. I thought the weekly posts were maybe a bit boring, so I'm going to do them monthly for the last chunk of the year. Since the last post I did was in the middle of August, here is the rest of August, September and October for you! Any pictures I copied, I will include the links below! Also I was still finishing off the Spoonflower A Month of Drawing Spoon Challege in the beginning of these photos, so I'll list the topics for those too if you're interested!

August.

August sketch a day update

  • August 20th - Beetle.
  • August 21st - Cat.
  • August 22nd - Fish.
  • August 25th - Skyline.
  • August 26th - Taxi.
  • August 27th - Map Legend.
  • August 28th - Landmark.
  • August 29th - Selfie.

September.

September sketch a day update

September sketch a day update

October.

October sketch a day update

October sketch a day update

0 comments:

Post a Comment