Friday, 21 November 2014

Innocent Big Knit Hats 2014

If you don’t know about Innocent’s Big Knit campaign, you can read all about it here. Basically knitters send in tiny hats, they pop them on their smoothie bottles next year, and 25p from every bottle sold goes to Age UK.

I made three little hats last year, as my knitting wasn't the best, but this year I was feeling more confident. I actually only ended up knitting one hat, as I decided to crochet the rest so I could make more (crocheting was loads faster). So here they are, including all the patterns I used.

 Beginners hat pattern.

Innocent big knit hats

Double crochet hat pattern.

Innocent big knit hats

Crochet beret/tam pattern (I added the pom pom to this).

Innocent big knit hats

Crochet flower on top hat pattern (I replaced the flower with a pom pom).

Innocent big knit hats

Innocent big knit hats

Innocent big knit hats

Innocent big knit hats

Innocent big knit hats

Innocent big knit hats

Innocent big knit hats

Innocent big knit hats

Brimmed hat pattern.

Innocent big knit hats

Innocent big knit hats

Innocent big knit hats

Baseball hat pattern.

Innocent big knit hats

These lovelies have all been posted off in the post now, and I can't wait to see all the other hats when they appear in the shops! If you haven't made any hats yet, there's still time, the deadline isn't till December 12th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment