Crochet Parcel Shelf

November 28, 2014
My car is basically what a car would look like if you let a five year-old girl decorate it. One part of it that was looking quite bar though was the parcel shelf. I mean, I have soft toys on there, but it was still a bit grey.

I had a lot of odds and ends of wool that I wanted to use up, and I decided to just make up a random granny square style pattern.

I did use a cool technique of making two tiny squares and joining them to make the middle rectangle, which was easier as I always forget how to start a granny rectangle.

Parcel shelf cover

Parcel shelf cover

Parcel shelf cover

Parcel shelf cover

Parcel shelf cover

So my car is pretty much as bubblegum as it possibly can be right now, and I used up some extra wool. Double win!

3 comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.