Sunday, 23 November 2014

Bride Christmas Tree Ornament

Every year since I've started crafting, I've made my Mum a Christmas tree ornament for the year. This year is the fourth year I've been doing it, and I decided to try and crochet her an ornament this year as I can actually manage that now. She asked for a bride, to remember the year I got married, so I got to work.

I used a combo of patterns to make my little bride. I used this pattern to make the body and head, these instructions for attaching the hair, and this pattern to make the veil. I then crocheted the veil on to a pipe cleaner which I stuck in her head. Finally I attached a crochet chain to her head, so she can be hung from the tree, and them embroidered 2014 on the bottom so my mum knows which year she was made in. Check her out!

Bride Christmas tree ornament

Bride Christmas tree ornament

Bride Christmas tree ornament

Bride Christmas tree ornament

Bride Christmas tree ornament

Bride Christmas tree ornament

And here are the ornaments I've made ever year if you're interested. My mum is getting quite a collection!

Past four years of ornaments for my mum! #felt #sewing #christmas #crochet #amigurumi

0 comments:

Post a Comment