Monday, 25 August 2014

814 - Makeshift Mondays

A little while ago, I used to do a post called Friday Favs Top 10, and it was basically a collection of all the amazing things I had found on Pinterest that week. I stopped doing it around the time Pinterest changed the way you could embed pins, because they kept breaking, and it was causing a lot of hassle to keep fixing them.

However, recently I was going through all my Friday posts (fixing aforementioned broken photos) and I decided that I missed doing these posts, so I thought I would pick them up again and cheer up my Mondays with lovely craft goodies. Before I used to use whatever cool things I had found on Pinterest, but this time I'll be limiting it to just crafty related things. Honestly Pinterest keeps me so inspired, I don't think I'll ever run out of things to make!

I can't believe how teeny tiny these crochet earrings are. Halloween is coming up and Halloween earrings are just my favourite.



Just look how lovely this stitching is! It looks like a painting!



I love Orange is the New Black, and these perler bead characters are just awesome! I still need to catch up on the second season though.



This amazing cherry necklace is a tutorial on the lovely blog tea and craft. It seems quite easy to make but looks totally amazing!



I do have quite a love for the Bride of Frankenstein, and I love this little cutie! Not sure if my knitting skills would be up to making here though!



Speaking of kickass brides, check out this awesome Kill Bill amigurumi.



Much like the little deer above, I can't get over how lovely this stitching it. So neat, lovely colours, and geektastic.



I've seen the tattoo and the drawing version of this little mermaid, so I was mega excited when I saw there was a cross stitch pattern of it. It's definitely on my to-make list!



If you haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy yet, why not?! It's just amazing, and Groot is too cute! I may have another Groot related post coming up on the blog later in the week!



Cutie little banana. I love his wee face.



Visit Kim Morrison's profile on Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me in your round-up Kim! ^___^ The cherry necklace is seriously so easy to make, but it looks impressive so you can fool people into thinking it's not ~___^

    I totally love that bunny embroidery btw; that looks like it took some serious skill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite alright! It's such a lovely necklace! I would make it for myself, but like you said, I really really really really don't need to by buying more crafting supplies! I'm sure I'll get round to it one day!

    I know right, I am jealous of those embroidery skills!

    ReplyDelete