Saturday, 16 August 2014

811 - Have You Tried Turning it Off and On Again?

So even though I've been in the midst of trying to finish off a load of projects, I decided I would start another one. Well why not eh? This one only took an evening to complete though, so it's not too bad.

It was my lovely friend Griz's birthday a couple of weeks ago and we all headed out for a night on the town at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe to celebrate. I decided it would be nice to craft her something nice, and after having a peek at her Facebook for some inspiration, I decided to go for something IT Crowd related.

Turns out there is loads of IT Crowd crafts on Pinterest, and after pinning a load of them for myself, I found this.



I made Griz some perler bead coasters last year, so I decided to cross stitch the same pattern instead of make it in perler beads.

IT crowd cross stitch

I decided to frame it in the other fridge magnet frame I had hanging around, though it was a bit of a squeeze, and Moss lost the bottom of his chin. Whoops! But I'm still very happy with how it looks and I'm happy I managed to get it to (mostly) fit.

IT crowd cross stitch

In case you don't watch the IT Crowd and have no idea what this is all about, here's a clip that should explain it.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Now I may have to learn cross stitch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And you should! I love being able to just make cool little things like this all the time. It's the best craft! :) x

    ReplyDelete