805 - Elbow Cushion

July 26, 2014
Sometimes I get an idea to make something so ridiculous that I can't not make it. This is definitely one of those times.

Since I've started work I've been getting a really sore elbow from leaning on my desk. I looked it up online and there was loads of different elbow cushions you could buy to ease the pain. I decided I could probably just have a go at crocheting one, and here is it!

Elbow cushion

It's ridiculous, I fully admit that, but it's quite cute and definitely brightens up my desk.

Elbow cushion

Elbow cushion

To make the tiny cushion I used the beginning of the Granny Doris square from the Simply Crochet app. I did the first two rounds the same, but then continued the next two rounds in the same style as round two, so it stayed as a circle. I then joined it with a round of double crochets and stuffed it with some stuffing.

It's quite nice to just randomly crochet up something and also even better that I didn't have to spend any money/wait for something to get delivered!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! It's nice to just be able to quickly whip something up yourself rather than buy something all the time!

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.