Saturday, 31 May 2014

789 - Can I Touch Your Face?

Last week it was my friend Gem's birthday, and I decided to craft her up a little something. Gems is a friendly wee sole, and frequently greets people by stroking their face. And while she very rarely actually asks if she can touch you, I thought she would appreciate this cross stitch nonetheless.

Face cross stitch

Face cross stitch

I made the quote using this cross stitch writing tool and got the border pattern from X Stitch by Sarah Fordham.

Instead of a hoop or a normal frame I decided to go with this magnetic frame I bought a little while ago from Tesco. It basically doubles as a frame or a big fridge magnet.

Face cross stitch

Face cross stitch

This took about two episodes of Made in Chelsea to whip up, which isn't bad going! I do enjoy coming up with my own things to cross stitch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment