Saturday, 3 May 2014

779 - May the Fourth Be With You

Tomorrow, if you don't know, is National Star Wars today. And to celebrate, I decided to make one of the many Star Wars crafts I have pinned on my Pinterest boards. This time I decided to make a Chewbacca brooch posted by the lovely Lara Makes on International Geek Girl Pen Pals Club.

Cewbacca brooch

Cewbacca brooch

He was really easy to whip up, as most of the details are glued on instead of sewn. And I do love a good novelty felt brooch, so I will be proudly rocking him on Sunday (and probably many other days of the year too!).

If you're into Star Wars crafts too, check out Wild Olive's amazing posts from this week! They are so cute, I want to make them all. Perhaps they will be my makes for next year's May 4th.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaay, you made my Chewbacca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup I finally got around to it! He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete