Saturday, 26 April 2014

776 - Wedding Initials

In a last minute trip to Hobbycraft pre-wedding, I decided it was a good idea to add another craft to my pre-wedding list. Smart idea and just what you need about two weeks before the wedding.

Hobbycraft have these cute little letters to decoupage, including numbers and symbols, so I a K, a D and an ampersand. They also an offer on their decoupage papers, so I got a wooden style one and one with rabbits and love hearts on it. Very fitting for our theme.

Wedding craft

Wedding craft

Wedding craft

Wedding craft

Wedding craft

I have to say, I wasn't super impressed with the way the wooden paper turned out. I think it may have been because it was quite similar to the colour of the letters underneath. However, I loved the rabbit and love heart paper, so overall I was happy with how they turned out. We popped them on our top table for the meal and then they sat on the cupcake table for the rest of the night.



And now we can keep them on our bookshelf!

0 comments:

Post a Comment