Saturday, 19 April 2014

773 - Bridesmaid Gifts

After about a year and a half of planning and talking about pretty much nothing else, our wedding is over! It's quite sad to think that's it all done, but obviously it's amazing to actually be married and not have to worry about anything wedding related anymore! Apart from thank you notes and changing my name. Eek!

Last week I gave my lovely bridesmaids a necklace with their initial on it to wear to the wedding, but as the wedding was woodland themed, I wanted to pop a little something handmade and fitting to the theme in there as well. I had a kit I received from my sister-in-law (check me!) a little while ago for making various little felt owls, so decided to make each bridesmaid an owl keyring.

Wedding craft

Wedding craft

Wedding craft

They all loved them, and were very impressed I had made them myself, which is always nice to hear. Plus I still have enough left in the kit to make another two little owl cuties for another occasion!

2 comments:

  1. awhh what lovely little gifts! More wedding stuff please!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Ha ha I have a few more wedding related posts. So good to know I can actually blog about it.

    ReplyDelete