Saturday, 29 March 2014

764 - Knitting with Giant Needles Book

My Mum surprised me the other day with a lovely new crafty book called Knitting with Giant Needles. Even though it has knitting in the title, it actually has a lot of crochet project mixed in too. 

Crafty books

I love project with chunky yarn and needles. They just look so snuggily and lovely, and they get made up super quickly, which is always a plus.

The project in the book are split into for the home and just for you, as well as a handy section at the back that explains basic knitting and crochet techniques. I've picked out my favourite five projects to give you a sneak peak of the book.

Crafty books
Soft baskets

Crafty books
White crocheted pouffe

Crafty books
Cloud cushions

Crafty books
Zippy purse

Crafty books
Bolero waistcoat

There's so many nice projects in this book and there are loads of them I think I could actually do (which makes a change for yarn based books) so I'm quite excited to give some of them a try!

2 comments:

  1. oooh I love the baskets and the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so squishy! I definitely want to make the wee cardigan thing.

    ReplyDelete