756 - Past Crafts: Paramore Converse

March 10, 2014
Sometimes I come across things which I crafted ages ago and think it might be a good idea to share them on the blog (for better or worse ha ha!).

 A few years before I started my blog, when I got my sewing machine, I went on a massive crafting kick and sort of tried my hand at everything. One thing I had a shot at was customising a pair of my Converse look-a-likes (New Look's finest) with some transfer paper and some fabric pens. At the time I was as obsessed with Paramore as I am now, so decided to craft myself some Paramore shoes.


Paramore converse

Paramore converse

Paramore converse

Paramore converse

Now I'm not saying they're an amazing piece of workmanship, but I was very proud of them at the time! Have you any idea how hard it is to iron a transfer onto a pair of shoes? The answer is very. And hey, they still fit me! It's quite fun to look back at things you made ages ago and have a wee laugh at them. But I do think I need to rock these shoes more than I do!

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.