Monday, 3 March 2014

753 - New Knitting Goodies

Happy Monday everyone! This is my first Monday for a little while where I don't have a job as sadly my contract came on an end. Oh well, always look on the bright side eh? I started applying for jobs a couple of weeks ago, so we shall see what comes of it.

Anyway, on to the knitting supplies. I've had my eye on a set of interchangeable circular knitting needles for a wee while now. I think they're just a great idea and it saves you having to buy every size and every length and ending up with a million pairs of knitting needles in your house. I decided to go with this lovely set from Knit Pro because the colours are amazing and they come in a cute little pink pouch.

Knitting supplies

Knitting supplies

Knitting supplies

The set comes with 8 different sizes of needles, 4 cables of different lengths and everything you need to clip the needles together. I currently only own two set of circular needles. One trusty 4mm set and one huge set that I made my chunky cowl with, so it's nice to have more of a choice.

I also found these lovely pom pom makers, which I had seen on one of Kirstie Allsopp's Christmas crafty programmes and decided to pick some up as they looked a lot easier to use than my current ones. They had this like of four different sizes for £7.99 instead of £9.99, which I thought was pretty good.

Knitting supplies

Knitting supplies

That blue one is huge! I can only imagine the amazing pom poms I can make with that.

If you want to see how cool these ones are to use, check out this video.


I bought both these products from Wool Warehouse, which I found through a friends instagram. They had very fast delivery, which is just what I like when it comes to crafty supplies!

2 comments: