750 - Disney Princess Jacket

February 24, 2014
For Christmas my lovely friend Julie gave me two Disney Princess patches.

Amazing patches from @vodkaandpantspie

I mean look at them! I automatically knew I wanted to put them on a jacket, and the prime candidate was my camouflage jacket, because I literally wear it all year round. It's quite thin, so perfect for a summer's night, but works well in the winter if you layer it up. Also it has the biggest hood known to man, so is amazing in the rain.

Disney Princess coat

Disney Princess coat

Disney Princess coat

Disney Princess coat

I decided to sew them on rather than iron in case I ever want to take them off in the future. They are so cute though! So happy with how they look.

Disney Princess coat

See what I mean about the hood?

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.