749 - Badge It

February 22, 2014
So I got a badge maker for my Christmas, which is definitely not a kids toy..., in 2012 I think and I am sad to say, I had never used it until this week. I decided to crack it out and have a shot, and I'm proud to say I managed to make two badges and only ruined one badge front in the process ha ha!

Badges

Ah how I longed to look as cool as those kids in their bandannas and backwards caps.

So I decided to just print a couple of pictures off the Internet and make some badges with those. The badge maker comes with a handy template, so you can size and cut out your photos correctly.

Badges

Badges

Excuse my hands, but I couldn't get a good photo of the badges against our carpet. I'm very happy with how these turned out, and I have to say the maker makes much better badges that I thought it would.

In case you don't know, the badges are Hey Arnold and Jessica Fletcher from Murder, She Wrote. I tried to make a Ponyo badge too but for some reason it kept jamming and the picture got all scrunched up so I just gave up.

Now I know how (mostly) easy it was though, I will definitely be trying to make badges more often!

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.