747 - That boy ain't right.

So yesterday was Valentine's Day, and while I'm not like overly into the whole hoopla of the day, it is a nice excuse to make something for someone you love, and go out for a meal without feeling guilty about it!

This year I decided to make my man a King of Hill embroidery hoop, and it's one of his favourite TV shows. Bobby Hill comes out with some amazing quotes, but I settled on this one as it always makes me laugh.

King of the hill embroidery

King of the hill embroidery

King of the hill embroidery

I was worried about stitching in his face and it looking mental, but I thought he looked so good just being the outline of Bobby that I decided to leave it that way.

I also tried embroidering the quote into the speech bubbles, but it didn't look neat enough so I decided to cross stitch it instead. I do love the way it looks and I used this backstitch font that I found online.

King of the hill embroidery

And here's the back. Not the most interesting but I love how neat this method makes the back of the hoops look, so it always excites me!

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.