Saturday, 8 February 2014

744 - Super-Scary Mochimochi

I went into Hobbycraft with a clear idea of what I wanted. Ended up leaving without them, because they didn't have them (any wooden embroidery hoops!?! What!?), but I did pick up some other lovelies while I was in there.

Craft shopping

They had a clearance section, which I had a quick look in, and found Super-Scary Mochimochi for half price. After a quick check on Amazon to check they didn't have it cheaper, I decided to get it. I have two other Mochimochi books and I love them because the designs are so crazy. Here are my favourite from this book.

Craft shopping

Craft shopping

Craft shopping

Craft shopping

Craft shopping

Aside from this, I also had a browse around the kids craft section. I love the kids crafts, they are so cute, and I picked up this beaut for £2.

Craft shopping

I've been pinning a lot of pom pom related crafts on Pinterest lately, so I thought this would be fun to make and then I can pop them in our bathroom. Wee cuties.

Craft shopping

I also finally got a air fading marker pen for when I'm embroidering. It's usually when I'm drawing wee faces and things on felt creations, it's hard to always cover them, so I thought this would be a handy tool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment