Monday, 3 February 2014

742 - Free Kits

So one of my New Year's Resolutions is to get rid of all my free crafty kits. And by get rid off, I mean make.

Now I have a lot of craft kits waiting to get made, but this one just focuses on the ones I got free with crafty magazines, not ones I've bought myself or ones that have been included in books I've bought.

After laying them all out for these photos though I realised just how many I have and how hard this might actually be!

Craft kits

This is my basket I keep all my kits in. *Gulp*.

Craft kits

These are four magazine kits I bought which do come with other patterns, but are mainly based around making the various kits they supply, such as cards, Christmas decorations and small frames. I've made most of the Christmas ones but I don't think I've touched the other two.

Craft kits

Craft kits

Craft kits

Craft kits

Phew! Far too many right. I actually don't think I'll manage them all this year. But on the bright side, I'm stopping getting craft magazines after the next issue of Mollie Makes. It makes me sad, but my collection is huge and as you can see, I really don't need the craft kits.

Craft kits

This is the last craft kit I'll get this month and after that I'll be good and just try and make my way through them. Even if I can get rid of a huge chunk of them this year, I'll be happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment