Monday, 13 January 2014

734 - Engagement Hoop

Even though they got engaged ages ago, this weekend was two of my best derby friend's engagement party. Kirk is a fellow ref and Griz is a former player, current bench/line-up person. I had the best time at their party, all the derby people are just so lovely.

I spent a while trying to think of what to make them for a present, and finally got my inspiration on the day of the party, but I was happy I managed to finish it.


Engagement hoop

Engagement hoop

Engagement hoop

I'm very happy with how it turned out! I searched Pinterest for inspiration and cobbled together the hoop from little bits of ideas from 3 or 4 different hoops, just picking out all the little ideas I liked. And picking the colours and buttons to use was a lot fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love it; this hoop looks so happy and colourful! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! I love just being able to pick the colours myself when it's not a set pattern I'm following :D

    ReplyDelete