732 - Pokemon Party and Perler Beads

January 07, 2014
A couple of weeks ago one of my mate's girlfriend threw him a surprise Pokemon themed party at another mate's flat. I was quite excited, because Pokemon are awesome and so is dressing up. I decided to go as Misty (as I like to go with red/orange haired women as my costumes) and Donald decided to go as a pokeball (because he Googled lazy Pokemon costumes and that was one that came up).

Pokemon

Pokemon

Pokemon

I was originally going to sew a little pokeball and a little Togepi, but the thought of going to Hobbycraft for felt right before Christmas didn't make me feel too happy, so I decided to make them out of perler beads instead.

Pokemon

Pokemon

You can get the pattern for the pokeball here and the Togepi here! I made two pokeballs, because one was for Donald, but as he ended up going as a pokeball himself, he gave it to someone dressed as Jessie from Team Rocket at the party.

2 comments:

  1. Cute costomes, and I love the pokeballs! ^___^ I always try to match hair colours with the characters I'm cosplaying too - I think it may be harder now that I've dyed my hair green though! ~___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah green hair is amazing. Ramona Flowers is a good one for like any weird hair colour :)

    ReplyDelete

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.