Sunday, 29 December 2013

729 - Crochet Cushions

Last year I made Donald's mum and sisters some Christmas baking sets. It's so much fun making a gift for people, I decide to craft them something again this year. This year, I decided to crochet some giant cushions. And I mean giant! I didn't know quite how big my granny squares were going to have to be to cover the cushions I had, but it turned out quite huge!

I used up a lot of chunky wool I had left over from other projects, but I did end up having to buy another few balls to finish the project off.

Because I was using so many different odds and ends of wool, all the cushions are different, so here's a picture of both sides.

Crochet cushions

Crochet cushions

Crochet cushions

Crochet cushions

Crochet cushions

To prove how huge they are, here's a picture of me holding one.

Crochet cushions

They are so super squishy and soft, I wish I had made one for myself now, but I really don't think we need any more cushions on our couch!

2 comments:

  1. You Blog makes me want to learn to Crochet so much Kim! I love the cushions :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you, granny squares are still my only totally comfy crochet makes. Things that involved counting where to crochet into the chain stress me a bit!

    ReplyDelete