724 - Mick Foley Beanbag

November 29, 2013
So as you may know, me and Donald watch a lot of wresting. A few weeks ago when we were watching WWE, one of the announcers said how much Mick Foley looked like a plaid beanbag.

We laughed a lot, and I said "how cool would it be to make a little Mick Foley beanbag". I had the idea on my craft ideas list for a while and decided to make it for Donald for our anniversary. Our anniversary isn't actually until Saturday, but as we'll be roller derbying all day, we decided to swap pressies/have dinner last night.

Mick Foley beanbag toy

Mick Foley beanbag toy

Mick Foley beanbag toy

Mick Foley beanbag toy

I filled his bum up with rice to give him a bean-baggy feel. I love his little cutie face and how cute his little smiley face t-shirt is too, so I'm very happy with the way he turned out. Donald also loved him too, which is the main thing.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.