Thursday, 14 November 2013

720 - Nativity Dolls

One thing I feel I've been missing from my Christmas decorations for some time is a nativity scene. I keep seeing lovely handmade ones, but a lot of them are knitted, which was more time and skill than I felt I had.

A while ago I came across this amazing pattern from What Madeleine Loves. It's felty, quite simple to make, free and is only three little dolls, even though it represents all the main nativity people.

You can check out Madeleine's post about her dolls, and another post which has the pattern in it. They are so cute. So here are my little versions, done in plenty of time for this Christmas.


Nativity dolls

Nativity dolls

Nativity dolls

Nativity dolls

How cute are they? And they aren't going to take up too much space in my already cramped Christmas display so they're perfect.

2 comments: