Tuesday, 5 November 2013

717 - Halloween Recap

So Halloween has been and gone. I love Halloween because it's a great excuse to watch horror movies and wear things with ghosts on them. So here's a little recap of Halloween. First up, the pumpkin.

Pumpkin

Pumpkin

Pumpkin

Our neighbours had a pumpkin out this year too and I was very excited!

The neighbours have joined in this year <3

Next up, the Halloween costume. We went to a party the weekend after Halloween and I had decided to go as Hipster Ariel. I was very annoyed though because I ordered a top with a clam shell bra on it from Etsy two weeks before I needed it and it still hasn't arrived! Not happy. Donald decided to go as Hipster Eric because it meant we went together and it wasn't much effort for him.

Halloween outfit

What's that word again? Lame!

Halloween outfit

Halloween outfit

Fishy neck tattoo ha ha!

Halloween outfit

Halloween outfit

Halloween outfit

As you may have seen I was wearing a little Flounder badge, which I made myself.

Flounder brooch

Phew! And we spent the whole night watching horror movies and eating loads of pizza, which was lovely. I hope you all had an awesome Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. Your badge is so cute! ^__^ It sucks that your clamshell top didn't arrive, but you still look very hipster and also recognisable ^__^ I went as hipster Wonder Woman this year; it was great fun! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! Yeah I saw your post about Hipster Wonder Woman. So cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING hipster Ariel, you look amazing! Also love seeing the AT stuff I made on your famous bookshelf! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much :) Trying to find costumes to go with my hair is always fun. And yup, LSP and Finn have pride of place among the other crafty pals :) x

    ReplyDelete