Wednesday, 30 October 2013

715 - Pretty Christmas Cards

It's almost Halloween, and here I am making Christmas cards. I had this kit that I got last year in the magazine Let's Make Cards. They give you loads of ideas to make some lovely cards with the gorgeous supplies I got. I decided to make a few by following the directions and then made the rest by just making up my own patterns. I still have loads of supplies left for next year or whatever, but I used up all the card blanks in this kit to make 10 cards, so here they are.

Christmas cards

Christmas cards

Christmas cards

Christmas cards

Christmas cards

Christmas cards

You can't tell, but this paper is velvety! It's awesome!

Christmas cards

Christmas cards

Christmas cards

Christmas cards

I don't do a lot of paper craft, so this was a nice change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment