Thursday, 24 October 2013

713 - Smashbook Update

Phew, it's been a good while since I updated my Smashbook. I looked at the folder where I keep all my bits and pieces before I stick them in the book, and it was bursting at the seams. So I finally tackled it!

It's a mixture of random bits and pieces and all the stuff from when we went on holiday in June.

Tickets!
Scrapbook snaps

Our holidays! A whole six pages of them.
Scrapbook snaps

Scrapbook snaps

Scrapbook snaps

Scrapbook snaps

Scrapbook snaps

Scrapbook snaps

This is all stuff from the roller marathon that me and Donald did, which doesn't look the most interesting but it's all tucked inside the envelope.
Scrapbook snaps

This is all little bits and pieces I've saved from various different days. I like this page because it's all random!
Scrapbook snaps

2 comments:

  1. I've just bought a scrapbook and I collected loads of stuff while I was on holiday. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete