705 - Winter is coming, knit faster.

September 30, 2013
A couple of weeks ago I saw a post on Facebook about an awesome Games of Thrones knitting bag. The bag was from Kelly Conner designs on Etsy, and after checking her shop out I decided to treat myself.

I needed a knitting project on the go bag that wasn't my huge knitting supplies bag, and I wanted a big pouch for my huge knitting needles that don't fit in my roll. Plus Games of Thrones related things are amazing!

I ended up going for a Games of Thrones bag in a lovely blue colour and a "I like big balls and I cannot lie" needle case, because I love that pun so much!

Knitting bags

Knitting bagshttp://www.flickr.com/photos/59947612@N03/9857618205/in/photostream/#

And here they are with the goodies in them! I love them so much and they fit everything I need them to!

Knitting bags

Knitting bags

If you need some knitting bags/pouches with awesome puns on them, definitely check out Kelly's shop! Everything is lovingly made, I'm so excited to get some more knitting on the go.

No comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.