699 - Capes & Crafts

September 12, 2013
The other day I was on the search for geeky cross stitch patterns on Etsy for some inspiration/future project ideas and found an amazing shop called Capes & Crafts. They have some lovely cross stitch PDFs and I was eyeing a few of them up, but when they released some new Games of Thrones craft kits I knew I had to make a purchase.

I picked up one of each of the kits they had on offer at the time, along with an awesome wrist pin cushion I had been eyeing up since my first visit to the shop.

First up, a Stark direwolf coaster. I think this will be my new bedside cabinet coaster.

Goodies

Goodies

Awesome Lannister magnet.

Goodies

Goodies

And finally, I can be Batgirl when I sew! Pew pew!
Goodies

Goodies

Both these kits look amazing but quite quick to whip up, so I really want to make them as soon as possible! And I urge you to check out Capes & Crafts. Not only is everything they sell amazing (more Games of Thrones kits are coming soon!) but they are based in Falkirk, Scotland, so they're nice and local (to me anyway!).

2 comments:

All compiled thanks craft and geek power. Powered by Blogger.